The first is pretty easy with mostly ingredients that at least I usually have on hand.
It is turkey chili (I love to make chili in the winter, and i love to have different variations). I got the recipe on the back of the bag of shredded cheese.
1 pound lean ground turkey
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
2 cans (14.5 oz) chicken broth
1 can corn
1 can great Northern beans (I add a couple kinds of beans)
1 cup broken tortilla chips
1 1/2 cups colby jack shredded cheese (to top at end)
Cook turkey, stir in other ingredients, top with cheese.
Pretty easy huh?
The second recipe you
Ingredients:
2 cups flour
100 sprinkles
7 spoonfuls of chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk
3 cups sugar
5, 6, 7 oranges squeezed
3 cups yogurt
139 eggs
Directions:
Combine in big bowl, stir for 80 minutes with wooden spoon. Put in muffin tins, bake at 159 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool in fridge. Then eat and enjoy! Well, I'm not sure we will actually be eating it or if we do, we probably won't enjoy it, but we'll sure have fun making it.
No comments:
Post a Comment